FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Carte   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 

100% Lyonnais 

Facebook App Says Waiting

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    100% Lyonnais Index du Forum -> OL: Compétitions/Vie du Club -> l'OL en compétition
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lyndprom
60% Lyonnais
60% Lyonnais

Anniversaire: 09/05/1954
Joueur Preféré: Kolodzieczjiak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 02:31    Sujet du message: Facebook App Says Waiting Répondre en citant

Facebook App Says Waiting
> DOWNLOAD

This method also works for some iPhone owners who were stuck in iPhone app waiting state while downloading an application. But the "waiting." grayed out box was still there and the updated app was not, so I opened up App Store on my iphone.4. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Active Topics . One of the coolest things about them is that you keep discovering something new despite.Load moreAbout iGeeksBlogContact UsWrite for UsSubmit App or Accessory for ReviewDisclaimerPrivacy Policy The content is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission. Buffett successors? . The links and images of the products we review contain links to Amazon.com, iKream.com will receive sales commission if you purchase items that we refer on Amazon.com. Nov 27, 2009 7:14 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by AwesomeGoddess, AwesomeGoddess Nov 27, 2009 7:49 PM in response to Salubri Level 1 (0 points) Nov 27, 2009 7:49 PM in response to Salubri I'm having the exact same problem. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Select the 'Account' option.5. Gallery Gallery Quick Links Categories Explore User's Albums New Albums New Photos New Videos Collections Locations Cameras Streams Cloud . Handcuffed and jailed . Also consider checking the memory status on your iPhone. Seahawks fire OC . Once the account information screen has displayed, if you have "Downloads available for iTunes: xxx", then click on the big "Download Now" button to download your item.6. (iii) We are not affiliated with the device manufacturers or phone carriers we mention in any way, all suggestions are based on our own experience and research, you may use our advice at your own discretion. And I did Sync my phone up on my computer after this happened but it didn't fix the problem.Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!Thanks Message was edited by: AwesomeGoddess Nov 27, 2009 7:49 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Evangelist, Evangelist Nov 27, 2009 7:54 PM in response to AwesomeGoddess Level 1 (125 points) Apple Watch Nov 27, 2009 7:54 PM in response to AwesomeGoddess Not sure what happened, as I kept trying to "delete" the bogus waiting app, any way I could.I was frustrated (obviously).and then I kinda sorta just plopped my iPhone down next to me on the couch, kinda sorta mad.and I looked and the waiting app was GONE! Weird.to say the least! I don't know if the "slamming technique" had anything to do with it or it just finally quit or what??? Guess one never knows when downloading these apps.whew! Nov 27, 2009 7:54 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by AwesomeGoddess, AwesomeGoddess Nov 27, 2009 8:00 PM in response to Evangelist Level 1 (0 points) Nov 27, 2009 8:00 PM in response to Evangelist It looks like my "Waiting" app has disappeared now, too, and I am once again able to log into my iTunes account. Connect with Us Need help with a problem on your iPhone 6 or other iDevices? Tell us more about it and get free assistance from our iOS support team by filling up this form. How in the world does one get rid of a bogus app??? Help us please!Thanks & God Bless!Rick Nov 27, 2009 7:09 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Salubri, Salubri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 PM in response to modular747 Level 1 (0 points) Nov 27, 2009 7:14 PM in response to modular747 I'm having the same problem, but for some reason, I can't log into my account on the itunes store. settles suit . .. I did not have to reinstall all data luckily! Thanks a lot! Neil says: March 24, 2017 at 4:59 am Thanks! Your article helped! Though step Go to your iPhone Settings-> General-> Usage-> tap on the stuck app under Storage-> tap the Delete App button-> re-download the app from the App Store. You can not post a blank message. all the waiting apps are now loading. I'm unable to delete this app since it's in "Waiting" limbo.I also cannot log into my iTunes account - getting the same error message about connection has been reset. When I was in the midst of thought, the.Best Music Editor Apps for iPhone and iPad: Customize Your Music Whether we are having a blast at the extreme height of boundless joy or unfortunately stuck deep inside tragedy, most of us take the.Best Live Wallpaper Apps for iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus I like beautifully designed wallpapers. And if you do, please indicate all significant details of the problem you have with your device, so it would be easier for us to determine the possible culprits and come up with more efficient solutions and workarounds for you to try on. Korea talks . I tried proposal 1. .. Looks like no one's replied in a while. Possible Causes of Apps Waiting problem Apps download, installation, or update problems that are associated with error prompts like waiting, try again later, and the like, are often due to some troubles with the network, App Store, device settings, or problems on the app itself 5a02188284
code ranati 2013 facebookfacebook auto like september 2013download facebook hacker v1.8.rarnhi m virus chat facebooknokia 5233 facebook touch software downloadcontact the maker of facebookdownload yu-gi-oh bam facebook hackfacebook chat icons hugfacebook desktop app permissionskann man ein facebook account wieder aktivieren
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 02:31    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    100% Lyonnais Index du Forum -> OL: Compétitions/Vie du Club -> l'OL en compétition Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation